Saturday, September 13, 2008

Disney on Ice w/ Daddy



today was the day Sarah has been waiting for and she was sooooooo very excited . She bathed and did her hair and make up (not really, but she thought so) and we even let her wear her Cinderella dress out in public ..... they are not kids very long guys :(
I LOVED seeing her so happy .
side thought : These moments are when I really think that I am too DAMNED uptight about alot of stuff ....... let her be a kid ..... just relax ...... I need to learn patience in a bad way . I am really ashamed of how much of a BITCH I can be sometimes to my child . Well enough of my ranting ...... I am praying to GOD to teach me patience ...... LIFE is too short to be angry . I also wanted to share the quote that I found from Dr. Seuss that I LOVE and I want to live by this it is WONDERFUL .....
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind." is that GREAT or what ??????

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She is adorable! I'm glad she got to go out for a special treat. And we are all that way to our children at times. You are a terrific mother. Don't ever think anything different!