Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mommy's girls .... I LOVE them to pieces


The pic is just to show you how lucky I am and BLESSED beyond words . Today at church I made my way up to the alter to ask GOD for forgiveness and to please teach me PATIENCE in everyday life (with my 3 yr old at the moment) . I was moved by something or someone to perform this task and I hope he heard me when I called . I found pastors message to be overwhelmingly needed and it really made me think . I don't think that many people feel that they could possibly be DENIED entrance into God's kingdom for not giving it their ALL or "every effort" in their daily lives here on earth , but , truth be told ..... many people are SUNDAY CHRISTIANS and don't even think about God the rest of the week and I am guilty myself of doing the same . I am trying harder all the time to remember why and how I am here . I love the saying that through GOD all things are possible . I am trying to be more of a Godly person ...... yes I do some cussing and will have the occasional beer or margarita and I do lose my temper , but , I KNOW God loves me and is watching over me no matter what and that makes me feel SAFE . SAFE is a really nice feeling . One last note before I go to bed ...... welcome home to my parents and I am happy you made it back safely from Destin ..... I LOVE you both :)

No comments: