Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NEW job thank GOD


Ally got her new job at Dunkin Donuts / Baskin Robbins last week and she is really enjoying it so much better than Sonic. She has been training in various locations for about 5 days now (Lebanon, Goodlettsville and Gallatin). They are shooting to open on Friday here in Mt Juliet and we are so EXCITED to have them here. Allyson likes everyone there and she has made alot of new friends. She said that all of the people that work there go to MJH except for one girl so that is cool. There are all girls working there..... just one guy. God answered my prayers that she get a job there and I am so HAPPY for her.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good for her! I CAN'T wait for it to open. Yummy. All I ever ate growing up was Dunkin Donuts. We didn't have Krispy Kreme up north, so I am looking forward to having it back.

shanaynay said...

Yea!!! I am so thankful for the positve influences and the new friends! (not to mention the FREE donuts I am anticipating!) Ha! Just joking! She will do great!
{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}